Friday, October 26, 2007

How to go from Full House to Jesus in 30 seconds or less

Heremeow: ug I'm getting sick
Heremeow: that stupid scratchy throat thing is all scratch scratch
Heremeow: and I'm all "stop it!"
Wally: boooo dj throat
Heremeow: dj?
Wally: yeah...it's scratching like a record
Heremeow: for a second I thought you were talking about the girl from full house
Wally: how rude
Heremeow: no the other one
Heremeow: the one who didn't do crystal meth
Heremeow: man that was a good episo... wait that was real life
Wally: hahaha...oh man, that woulda been awesome if that were an episode
Wally: "Stephanie, life can't be fixed with crystal meth"
Wally: "Aw dad, I thought I'd try it. but I see you're right"
Heremeow: "But Uncle Joey is clearly on crack!"
Heremeow: "And Uncle Jessie has Gonorea" Have Mercy
Wally: does he really?
Heremeow: nah
Heremeow: he's on ER now
Wally: I thought he disappeared
Heremeow: nope, he's on ER!
Wally: like...when actors stop acting, they sorta...leave
Wally: much like dying
Wally: only no funeral
Wally: they blink out of existance...like if kate moss turned sideways
Heremeow: hahah kate moss
Heremeow: she bleeds cocaine
Heremeow: but then you get celebs that won't go away
Heremeow: like Rosie
Wally: or Bush
Heremeow: or Jesus

No comments: