Thursday, October 4, 2007

How to celebrate your birthday

So I just went to pick up lunch with Dan who turned 33 yesterday. He took a personal day yesterday to celebrate his birthday and was complaining on being tired. I said "hey, you didn't have to work the past two days!" Here is the rest of the conversation.

Dan: Man, I'm so tired. I watched the entire Lord of the Rings Trilogy yesterday back-to-back. It wasn't over until 2-3 in the morning.
Kim: That is really sad. Do you do that every year on your birthday?
Dan: No, this year was special do you know why?
Kim: No. Why.
Dan: Frodo turned 33.
Kim: What do you mean?
Dan: You don't remember, Bilbo and Frodo were celebrating their birthdays in the movie.
Kim: Ok, I am putting this on my blog.

Later...

Dan: Man, I am so tired.
Kim: It doesn't help that yesterday you went to Middleearth and back.
Dan: And through Lothlorien.
Kim: And that Elf place...where the Elves live....um Elfingberg?
Dan: What! Rivendell! They live in Rivendell!
Kim: Oh I thought it was Elfingland or something.
Dan: You're dead to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1 - you left out how many times you misspelled all of the elven cities

2 - could you find a worse picture of me?...Turnabout is fair play!

3 - it's "Middle-earth"

4 - "elfingberg"... "elfingland"... where do you come from? "kimwhocan'tlookupcraponline-enberg"?

jm said...

LOL! awesome