Wednesday, February 20, 2008

How to Greet Everyone

Dear everyone from around the world,
According to stumbleupon we here at The Cylcops now have visitors from Italy, Spain, France, Barbados, Hong Kong, King Kong, England and so forth. So welcome! I would greet you in your native languages but I am just an obnoxious American who probably speaks too loud for your country's liking and failed every foreign language course I took. If you are reading this and you are from another country, you are way smarter than me. So perhaps you can help Wally with his current situation. Please comment to his current situation of "Will this get me fired?"

Wally: hey tell me if this will get me fired
Kim: ok
Wally: my office mate came into the office and stopped walking, and said "You suck" and then i was like "Why?" and she says "Do I need a reason?" and I paused and then I said "Has it really been a month already?"

Please post your answers on the blog!

No comments: