Thursday, February 28, 2008

How to declare war on Kittenwars.com

So I stumbled upon kittenwars.com where you can vote for the cutest kitten by clicking on its picture. When you enter your kitten in the contest you're supposed to include the cat's name. This was a difficult task for some cats owners out there. See below. I decided to vent my frustration by writing a letter to the site owners.



Dear Kittenwars.com,

When I get bored I come on here and rage into battle. However, sometimes (all too frequently) I see people who have titled their picture rather than putting the names of the cats in the submittal form. This is very disturbing and ruins the battle because now I am sidetracked from concentrating on cuteness and focusing on "Two Brothers in a Basket." I can't imagine that to be the name of the cats, "here Twobrothersinabasket, come here" doesn't roll off the tongue. I think if a kitten has a stupid owner they should be disqualified until they learn how to interpret the "cat's name" field in the submittal form. Also, there are way too many cats on here! Have you read your own FAQ? So no more cats please. If I wanted to see cats I would go home and stare at my 2 grown feline 12 pounders. Not as much fun. Also, I saw a fat woman in one of the photos that was so huge it took me like 5 minutes to find the small kitten hiding in the folds of her huge arm. Please steer away from adding cattle to the site in the future. Thank you.

No comments: