Thursday, November 1, 2007

How to not take out the White Trash



So there was a girl at Dan's Halloween party who was fittingly dressed as "white trash." All night she kept wailing "Superman in DA HOUUUUUUUUSE" (this was for like 7 hours). Then the damn superman song was played like 45 times along with an ass grinding dance party that I am trying my best to black out. Here are Brad's thoughts on White Trash Girl:

"Can you get Emily to give me the white trash girls number. I just want to learn the Superman dance.

-Brad

PS. please don't actually get me her number. "

_______
Ok correction: White Trash was actually saying "Superman, Dat Ho!" which Wally just explained to me the meaning of which was explained to him by the White Trash girl. I won't repeat here because this blog is popular in the local elementary school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can attest to that: 7 hours of song quote on repeat