Thursday, December 20, 2007

How To Be Ambitious by...bah, fuck it

So Britney's lil' sister is in trouble...pregnant trouble. She was knocked up before she had a hit single which has really pissed off her mother because now she may have to pay for this child. Instead, she is taking the blame out on the boy who impregnated her less-talented daughter and claiming he raped her since he is 18 and no-talent Spears is 16. I say be nice to the boy because chances are, he will be getting custody of the child. So me and Wally were talking about the Spears family and this is what happened.

Heremeow: man can you believe the mother has actually written parenting books hahaha
Wally: LOL I know! lmao
Heremeow: that's like me writing a book about car maintence
Heremeow: or Driving Tips by Kim
Wally: Staying Off Craft by Wally
Wally: hey this is pretty fun
Heremeow: Growing Bamboo by Wally
Heremeow: Getting A Good Night's Sleep by Kim
Heremeow: Sex for Dummies by.... oh noes
Wally: OMG
Wally: LOL

Wally: I hope I have some time today...because if I do I'm totally doing an awesome photoshop
Heremeow: yes!!!!! book covers!
Heremeow: man you should work for the daily show's graphic design department
Wally: hahahahahahha that would be awesome you writing and me drawing stuff
Heremeow: man i wish we were ambitious
Heremeow: instead of like being the type of people who are only amitious enough to try stuff we know we're going to fail at so that we really don't have to do it
Wally: How To Be Ambitious by...bah, fuck it

No comments: